Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Year and Still No Offer to Host 'The Essentials' on TCM

Another year of laziness, procrastination, tears, sweat, frustration, and anger has come and gone.  I've seen myself grow into a new person (though I can't say better), who has found out things about myself that I never realized before.  I've met quite a few inspiring and funny people, I've laughed so hard I've cried, I've torn my hair out in frustration, I've realized my dream career, and I've learned that I like to be right way too much.  But looking back, it's been a great year.  Sure, I didn't get half as much done as I wanted to, but that's not important.  What is, is that I've still managed to enjoy myself 67% of the time.  I sound so cheesy, I know.  (Lucky for me, no one reads these things.)  As is always the case, as the end of the year came closer, I started coming up with all these ideas to create a new me.  And that's not gonna happen; I'll decide it's lame or embarrassing before I even give it the chance.  One resolution I do plan to follow through on, however, is a little idea I stumbled across on Tumblr the other day.  It's really the easiest thing.  For all of 2013, I'm going to write a good memory on a sheet of paper everyday and stick it in a jar.  This time next year, I'll dump it all out and read it.  And I really want to just start this memory collection already.  (Also, looking back on all that I've written here, maybe I should work on refining my writing skills as well...)
So, anyway, happy New Year to you all.  Here, have a few images:



~B

No comments:

Post a Comment