Thursday, January 31, 2013

January: Movies in Review

One month down, eleven to go!  This month I really didn't get as much movie time in as I wanted, but that never really happens until the summer when I don't do anything.  And seeing as I'll be on the road for a bunch of hours this summer, I could probably get two movies a day if I wanted.  For now, though, I'll just have to muddle through the business without movies.

Number of Movies Seen: 9

Number of Rewatches: 1 (The Lion King, 1994)

Highest Rating: 5/5 (Forrest Gump, 1994)

Lowest Rating: 3.5/5 (An American in Paris, 1951; Captain January, 1936)

Most Viewed Actor: --

Most Viewed Actress: --

Most Inspirational Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)

A Movie I've Finally Gotten Around to Watching: Citizen Kane (1941)

No comments:

Post a Comment